Guess the seed

untjim1995

Just now, CMJ said:

I'd go with non-existent.

As far as seeding goes, hoping for a 13.  I am predicting a 14.

Im with you.. I got no faith in the NCAA committee correctly placing any CUSA team after the last few years.

We should be a 12 or 13, but should and will are 2 different things

It's funny, I think in 2007 we had the resume of a 16 (but we had the talent of a 13 or so).  So we had a favorable seed really.  In 2010, i think we probably should have been a 14 or so, still not sure how we were relegated to the 15 line. (And yes, I know that was the Belt)

CUSA has been under seeded the last few years, even with some impressive wins.

So, who knows what they'll do with us.

3 minutes ago, CMJ said:

It's funny, I think in 2007 we had the resume of a 16 (but we had the talent of a 13 or so).  So we had a favorable seed really.  In 2010, i think we probably should have been a 14 or so, still not sure how we were relegated to the 15 line. (And yes, I know that was the Belt)

CUSA has been under seeded the last few years, even with some impressive wins.

So, who knows what they'll do with us.

We are the highest NET team and we were really affected by COVID-19 cancellations.

1 minute ago, Matt from A700 said:

Don't know how it works, but no conference champion should have to play in the First Four.

Don't they save those spots for teams with really low RPIs/NETs that somehow got on a run and won the AQ?  Teams that otherwise would not even be considered for At-large

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Don't they save those spots for teams with really low RPIs/NETs that somehow got on a run and won the AQ?  Teams that otherwise would not even be considered for At-large

The last four AQs and the last four at larges play in the First Four.  Two games of each.

• Thanks 1

Me too.  I felt bad for him that his dream job didn't work out.  Three teams to the NCAAs proves he can coach though.  Wonder if he'll ever get a higher profile gig again, or if he's gonna retire down there.  Either way, I hope he gets an NCAA win someday.  Might be this year - I can see them having to deal with a First Four game and they'd be a tough out there.

• Upvote 3