Western Kentucky (3/13/21)

CMJ

Just now, kingwoodgreen said:

The recognition we will get from the tournament will not be the great run to the championship. It will be the total collapse of the second half. What a shame. 

I mean, what adjustments were made at the half?  I can't believe they only have 1 FG in the second half.  That is staggering.

And we still leave the same guys out there.... no subs.... let’s just go all in and lose by double digits. Why not Mac... 🤷🏼‍♂️

The starters are done. They are done. They aren’t going to get you the win. Make a change or go ahead and back the bus. This was made aware to everyone during the first half... first half coach. Cmon coach... try to win it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 8

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

And we still leave the same guys out there.... no subs.... let’s just go all in and lose by double digits. Why not Mac... 🤷🏼‍♂️

The starters are done. They are done. They aren’t going to get you the win. Make a change or go ahead and back the bus. This was made aware to everyone during the first half... first half coach. Cmon coach... try to win it. 

Please tell me which sub gives us a better chance here. The ones who don’t play don’t play because they don’t have any offensive game.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BillySee58 said:

Please tell me which sub gives us a better chance here. The ones who don’t play don’t play because they don’t have any offensive game.

I do agree but nothing can get any worse than shooting piss poor. He should have rotated his guys out during the first quarter. Easy to mask a weak link early on especially with a lead. Much more difficult later in the game. It’s just frustrating me. I apologize, but I bleed green!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4