• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Western Kentucky (3/13/21)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone on page 7 of this thread never publicly expresses  another sports opinion in their lives

I feel like Simmons was the player of the game - even over Hamlet.  Simmons played their NBA draft pick to a draw, and when we were about down for the count hit a big shot to start our comeback.

I can’t publicly express another sports opinion but Andrew can’t either?

Posted Images

If we win I would contend we have beat the four top teams in CUSA over the last 5 years. Middle made some great tourney runs, WKU is always a threat, ODU basketball has been solid and La tech always gives us fits. Maybe throw UAB in there, but hopefully we out class the best!

• Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I don’t even want to know our conference tournament record against the toppers. 

I believe we have only won a game or two in all the times we have faced off in a conference tournament game. I am pretty sure we have a losing record.

7 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I don’t even want to know our conference tournament record against the toppers. 

Doesn't matter anyway.  New year, new team.  Let's kick their ass.  I would hate to see J.J. walking home backwards with no shoes on.

• Upvote 5
Just now, UNTFan23 said:

I believe we have only won a game or two in all the times we have faced off in a conference tournament game. I am pretty sure we have a losing record.

I didn’t go back to look but the win in 2011 is the only info can think of. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Doesn't matter.  History is history.  

• Upvote 3
51 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I believe we're 1-5 against them in conference tournaments all time.

1 minute ago, drex said:

Where is Benford during all this?  Hopefully, he is a safe distance from the Star.

I wouldn't mind him in the building.  Would like to see him coaching WKU tomorrow.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know sports aren’t the most important thing impacted by the pandemic, but it’s too bad the atmosphere tomorrow won’t be what it would have been under normal circumstances. The place would have been rocking for a championship game. 

• Upvote 5