Western Kentucky (3/13/21)

CMJ

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

And we still leave the same guys out there.... no subs.... let’s just go all in and lose by double digits. Why not Mac... 🤷🏼‍♂️

The starters are done. They are done. They aren’t going to get you the win. Make a change or go ahead and back the bus. This was made aware to everyone during the first half... first half coach. Cmon coach... try to win it. 

Lucky you were not coaching the game. 

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 2

40 minutes ago, laxtonto said:

If I win this... I am going to send Thor and 3 other of you guys in my place... Hard to do this from Ohio

well shit....on it sirs! remember to put your kid to bed at the tail end of their first round game...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GrandGreen said:

If you can post, you can start a thread.

Try it, if you mess up just delete it and try again. 

I like to leave it up to the UNT COUNCIL to start game threads.

Just now, CMJ said:

We don't have an opponent as of yet.

Us against the world baby!

• Upvote 1

There was some police officer from Frisco PD that was walking behind where I was sitting cheering for WKU. When WKU took the lead, he started saying loudly to some WKU supporters that I told you we were gonna win. I wish I would have saw him when the game ended. I would have talked all kinds of noise to him if I would have. He probably would have wanted to find a reason to arrest me for all the noise I would have talked to him. Haha. I think he went down court side so he didn't have to talk to any Mean Green fans after all that bragging he did about how he told us WKU was going to win. Made a statement like we are not a football state, we are a basketball state and Texas can't beat us in basketball. My guess is he is a Kentucky boy.

Edited by Venson
  • Upvote 3