Western Kentucky (3/13/21)

CMJ

7 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

You don’t watch much tournament basketball, huh? 

We are playing great, but their team (and especially their MVP) won’t play like this for two halves.  This is a deep and smart team we are playing...there is a run, or two, in them.  

I am trying to switch behind forum posting and heckling. Doing my best. 😥

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, greenminer said:

We are four games into a championship run. I know it’s counter-intuitive to you, but you ride this momentum. Screw rest and let the playmakers do their thing.

I can agree but I am always concerned about late runs and injuries. A lot can happen in two minutes but if you keep them fresh and rotate the line up well it shouldn’t be too noticeable.

if I know they would never get injured or tired I would never take our big four off the floor haha. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

I can agree but I am always concerned about late runs and injuries. A lot can happen in two minutes but if you keep them fresh and rotate the line up well it shouldn’t be too noticeable.

if I know they would never get injured or tired I would never take our big four off the floor haha. 

WWTDD?

(what would Tony Denton do?)

About game over.... coaching was going to win this game or lose this game and right now we made a mistake not testing our guys the last few games or early this game. WKU is rested and they can sag off our guys because we aren’t seeming to get enough under it for a good look. Last chance to rest our guys for a minute and hope we can crawl out of the hole we may dig while they rest and make one last big push at the end. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 7