LaTech - CUSA Semis (3/12/2021)

greenminer

I searched everywhere for the CBS Sports Network and could find it.  Staying with a relative that has cut the cable cord.  Tried it on my phone and laptop and got nothing.  I noticed the VCU fan watched on Youtube TV.  Will that be an option for tomorrow night?  Following the gamecast on ESPN sucks.

• Upvote 1

I’ve been traveling all day and just saw this!! So awesome!! And then I went to the apps of the local TV stations on my iPhone and found absolutely nothing on the game...I did see that KU had to drop out of the Big XII Tournament though. It will never make sense to me why we get ignored by the DFW media. 

• Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, eulessismore said:

Channel 8 DFW was giving us love on their 6:00 news. Tune in at 10 tonight and they'll probably show some of the same coverage.

None of the apps of the local TV outlets or the SportsDay app have anything about our win today. Not one...

But I did see that Jankovich wants to stay at SMU after their loss. And I saw that OSU beat Baylor. And KU being out because of COVID. 

Just pisses me off...we are always told that we need to win to get the DFW media’s attention. And yet, here we are, in Frisco, playing WKU for a tourney bid and nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

None of the apps of the local TV outlets or the SportsDay app have anything about our win today. Not one...

But I did see that Jankovich wants to stay at SMU after their loss. And I saw that OSU beat Baylor. And KU being out because of COVID. 

Just pisses me off...we are always told that we need to win to get the DFW media’s attention. And yet, here we are, in Frisco, playing WKU for a tourney bid and nothing.

If it's any consolation, I searched for any news regarding WKU and nothing significant came up for them either. Just a few beat writers (no offense to Brett). Give it until tomorrow for news outlets to give this some more exposure. Judy hasn't done this conference many favors in terms of perception, thus it may take an extra day or so for people to take notice. 

5 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I searched everywhere for the CBS Sports Network and could find it.  Staying with a relative that has cut the cable cord.  Tried it on my phone and laptop and got nothing.  I noticed the VCU fan watched on Youtube TV.  Will that be an option for tomorrow night?  Following the gamecast on ESPN sucks.

This is what I use... Most the smart tv's have YouTube TV app you can install. When I am at the lake house, I can sign in on the PS4 and watch there too. It is the way to go. 

• Upvote 1

I recall last year Hollingsworth and some other WKU players were pretty vocal on Twitter about NT not being a legit champ due to the lack of a tourney (even though they had a chance to win it themselves & couldnt...), and Javion, Reese & others took the high road.

You know our guys remember all of that, and I hope WKU does as well because tomorrow is their chance to prove it!

Go Mean Green!   No Flinch.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I have a CBS sports app on my phone and I am going to try to watch there 

• Thanks 1