Old Dominion (3/11/21)

CMJ

Just now, GrandGreen said:

McBride gets mvp from me.   His play has given me much more confidence for the next game against La Tech.

He's such a mystery to me.  Tons of key shots tonight, but then on other possession it's like he's desperate to get rid of the ball.

I think this program wants and needs him to take ownership of his role, but he - for whatever reason - isn't ready or willing.

• Upvote 2

I don't know what the guys are gonna have in the tank.  Can't say I like our chances tomorrow (as I said earlier, I don't think weariness from back to back really shows up till the third game), but I know we'll give everything on the court.

• Upvote 3

ODU fans gave us some respect

North Texas game thread 

(Today 12:01 AM)mturn017 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 11:55 PM)ODU AGGIE Wrote:  Guys, they just did not have a good night. We have played better than that many times this year.

Second half, yeah. But props to NT. They made the adjustments, slowed down the game limited our fast break and paint points. They’re definitely the better half court team.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-918423-page-10.html

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, CMJ said:

I don't know what the guys are gonna have in the tank.  Can't say I like our chances tomorrow (as I said earlier, I don't think weariness from back to back really shows up till the third game), but I know we'll give everything on the court.

Hopefully Bell has a full tank. He at a lot this game and he will be key to beat LA Tech.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

was ODU even putting a man on JJ?   Looks like they letting him run free?  wonder why?

Instead of pick and rolls we have to let Hamlet go one on one with off the ball movement and screens. 
They just switch on Hamlet, double, or the everyone just shows on him.

• Upvote 1