UNT RPI Rank
: 88
ODU RPI Rank: 51
NET Rankings: ODU 130 // UNT 71
ESPN Game Page
Official ODU MBBall
Twitter @ODUMensHoops

LAST TIME OUT:
ODU [3/6 L 60-57] ODU Loses a Heartbreaker at WKU, but Returns Home With Coveted First-Round Bye
UNT [3/10 W 76-56] Mean Green Advance To C-USA Quarters

Edited by greenminer
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GMG93 said:

For those who went to The Star last night, was there any opportunity to get tickets at the gate?  Were they showing the game on the big screen?  

This is what I would like to know too. I thought maybe some family and friends would sell them on Stubhub or something, but nothing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GMG93 said:

For those who went to The Star last night, was there any opportunity to get tickets at the gate?  Were they showing the game on the big screen?  

They did have games on the big screen but with two games at once I am not sure which one they showed. I am going to be up their at 5:30 to watch WKU vs UTSA, so I will ask and see if they are selling any walk up tickets. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

This is what I would like to know too. I thought maybe some family and friends would sell them on Stubhub or something, but nothing.

I am going to be up their at 5:30 to watch WKU vs UTSA, so I will ask and see if they are selling any walk up tickets. 

• Upvote 1

ODU is a sneaky good team. Gotta make them shoot because from what I’ve seen, they like to drive and get fouls. Hoping the refs are more even today after the atrocity they call yesterday. 

Also, someone said that you could buy walk up tickets, but I don’t see where you could with all booths filled for Willcall.

• Upvote 1

Provided we find a way to win tonight, it'd be good if we can get some rest for our main line guys.  I've always felt like playing the second day in a row in a league tournament versus a team isn't a MASSIVE disadvantage.  But playing a third day in a row against a team playing only its second day is.  So if tired legs start to kick in, it'd be in the semis.

7 hours ago, GMG93 said:

5 hours ago, BigWillie said:

So each university has its own window. I was informed they may have some walk up tickets available but was not provided an amount they have left. I do know the are 20$ and gets you into all 4 games this evening. 

• Upvote 1