TuneIn Game Broadcast
UAB RPI Rank
: 108
UNT RPI Rank: 66
NET Rankings: UAB 96 // UNT 59
ESPN Game Page
Official UAB MBBall
Twitter @UAB_MBB

....Radio broadcast reminder: if you want to listen via TuneIn, you do NOT search for KNTU 88.1.  You have to search for UNT, Mean Green, or UAB.  The Learfield broadcast has a separate internet channel and is not streamed via internet through the KNTU channel.

HERE is a direct link to the Learfield North Texas channel.

r

3 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

I feel like this is pretty much the team we have been all season. Play better some games, worse in others, but we just don’t have the talent level that allows us to separate all that much.

I haven't been dwelling on recruiting lately, so help me remember: do the guys we have coming in next season address this?

• Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1

19 minutes ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

That is the main issue.

Zero points from pg position.  Both Jones and McBride are 0-2.  

Jones has actually played one minute more than McBride, a trend that should be expanded.  They are just letting them shoot, a good strategy so far. 

Bell keeping NT close. 

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, greenminer said:

r

I haven't been dwelling on recruiting lately, so help me remember: do the guys we have coming in next season address this?

IMO one does (Matthew Stone), one probably doesn’t (Crisdon Morgan). Recruiting is getting there, and we really need to finish this season strong so that it stays that way between now and when next season starts. Kind of like football, working off of a decent run in recruiting classes, need to keep it going to really sustain success.