All C-USA basketball teams qualify for Frisco Tourney

https://conferenceusa.com/news/2021/2/25...ships.aspx

DALLAS –Conference USA has announced that it will provide an opportunity for all member institutions to participate in its men’s and women’s basketball championships this season.

The Air Force Reserve C-USA Basketball Championships presented by Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Frisco will adjust the schedule to accommodate games to be played on Tuesday, March 9 and run through Saturday, March 13.

The brackets for this year’s Championships, including seeds and tipoff times, will be announced at the conclusion of the regular season on Saturday, March 6.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 3

• Harry changed the title to All C-USA basketball teams qualify for Frisco Tourney
  • Harry featured this topic

I'm curious how the seeding will work out. Before, the top 4 seeds got a bye for the first day. If they are adding a day, I'm really curious to see how that works out. These final games are extremely important for NT to get the best path to the NCAA Tournament.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, UNTFan23 said:

I'm curious how the seeding will work out. Before, the top 4 seeds got a bye for the first day. If they are adding a day, I'm really curious to see how that works out. These final games are extremely important for NT to get the best path to the NCAA Tournament.

Look back at the tournament in 2014, all teams got in and we played a “play in” game against Rice and won. Lost to Tulane in the official first round.

Very silly