tobe nwigwe

flyonthewall

2 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Can you imagine if all the names you mentioned above  (along with Tobe) made up our current linebacker room?

These days, two would transfer... zach in the middle and tobe/craig on the outsides would be problematic for any offense we would play. 

• Upvote 2

Love this dudes stuff.

you have to see his videos. The girl dancing in them is his wife, but they are well thought out. 

his freestyles are INSANE, he has a freestyle battle on sway (one of the biggest DJ/podcasters in the US) where it was clearly set up for his competitor to come in and win  he was a bigger act at the time. He goes, it’s pretty good, then Tobe goes......

You ever want to see the look on somebody’s face when they immediately realize they douchebaged up? Lol. That’s the video. Tobe just kills it, and you know this guy is just sitting there texting his agent and manager bitching them out. Lol

its so bad that after Tobey is done sway flat out goes, “We usually switch it up in the second round and give the initial artist the opportunity to have a comeback, but after that I think we should finish up with Tobey.”  

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I find it truly amazing that such beautiful music could come out of such a hard-hitting collegiate linebacker.

How many SMUT players did he take down on the kickoff return?    This is how a defense should play every down.  The guy never gave up on any play.

Great voice.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, untlynchka1 said:

Love this dudes stuff.

you have to see his videos. The girl dancing in them is his wife, but they are well thought out. 

his freestyles are INSANE, he has a freestyle battle on sway (one of the biggest DJ/podcasters in the US) where it was clearly set up for his competitor to come in and win  he was a bigger act at the time. He goes, it’s pretty good, then Tobe goes......

You ever want to see the look on somebody’s face when they immediately realize they douchebaged up? Lol. That’s the video. Tobe just kills it, and you know this guy is just sitting there texting his agent and manager bitching them out. Lol

its so bad that after Tobey is done sway flat out goes, “We usually switch it up in the second round and give the initial artist the opportunity to have a comeback, but after that I think we should finish up with Tobey.”  

Just watched it and he was absolutely amazing. Was so natural and the other  guy never stood a chance. You could tell he was impressed even though he was going to lose. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Just watched it and he was absolutely amazing. Was so natural and the other  guy never stood a chance. You could tell he was impressed even though he was going to lose. 

I watched Tobe vs Kontraversy and Tobe is a next generation thoughtful rapper. Kontra was just giving the typical lines full of acting hard with every 3rd or 4th word being a cuss word or the n-bomb. I didn’t hear Tobe cuss or drop the n-bomb once but he did acknowledge being black and some of the issues that black people face. His thoughtful rap is worlds ahead of what I hear on the radio or in cars driving by most days. I really hope he takes off because I believe he could be a great influence on both the hip-hop and black communities. I’m proud to call him a fellow alumnus.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2