my wife is sick so I've decided to go to Cancun...thinking about the La Blanca spa for a few nights https://www.leblancsparesorts.com/cancun/en

anyone been? or does anybody have a good suggestion for how to escape a difficult situation at home?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Gee, and I just came off a seven day ban for "political" posts.  Guess I should do a better job at picking my friends.

I was wondering the same thing. Guess it depends on which side of the aisle you poke fun at

@TheTastyGreek ??

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

By the way, @Censored by Laurie absolutely no problem with your post. Nothing wrong with lighthearted post. Just pointing out when Lifer put up a GIF he was locked out. 

I can't speak at all to Lifer's situation...never saw it...I'm simply asking for travel advice. I've never been to Cancun.

the Hyatt Ziva also looks really nice

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

• Harry locked and unlocked this topic

My sincerest apologies for taking an entire hour in the middle of a work day at the end of a hellish week to see this and act on it. There is no nefarious double standard at work. 

Whatever the destination, a week long involuntary vacation is in order here as well. 

And I will once again remind people that we have a report function, and things like this get dealt with much faster when it gets used. This only hit my attention because my name was quoted in it. But nobody flagged it with the report function.