Brune Interview With Jace Ruder

BillySee58

• BillySee58 changed the title to Brune Interview With Jace Ruder
40 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/North-Texas-Mean-Green-football-podcast-with-QB-Jace-Ruder-160673100/

Brune had Ruder on his podcast. Pretty good stuff in here. I think this will be our guy this season.

Great interview. Natural leader and he's made the most out of his down/injured time to continue learning. I'm excited for him to get here. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

A good interview with Jace from the MeanGreenShow on Twitter...

It seems UNC is still letting him mix in with their off season program. I liked that he mentioned he would be using Zoom to keep up with what's happening and to learn the play book

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 4

I will say it again, I am impressed with his calm maturity and confidence. I am  curious to compare it with an Aune interview but I can’t remember any. Maybe post-game pressers? 
Interviews don’t win football games, but if he can take the starting job it seems like we would have a pretty good face of the program for a few years. 

PS. If this guy plays here four full years (7 total career years) we are no longer allowed to make Case Keenum jokes. 

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3