Mahomes

I just had PTSD seeing Mahomes running for his life and trying not to get killed. 2017-2019 all over again lol

Mahomes battled his butt off, getting hit hard almost play, and making wild throws with receivers dropping passes.

Mason Fine did this for 3 years... 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2

29 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I just had PTSD seeing Mahomes running for his life and trying not to get killed. 2017-2019 all over again lol

Mahomes battled his butt off, getting hit hard almost play, and making wild throws with receivers dropping passes.

Mason Fine did this for 3 years... 

Yes, I see a lot of resemblance in Fine's career at NT, and playing in a national championship game. 

Wonder how NT won any games with Fine with him running for his life all the time. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TIgreen01 said:

That KC play calling was killing me, though.  Your oline is a shambles, so throw down field on every down and make them hold blocks longer?!

Exactly. Constantly trying to force something that wasn't there and if it was there, the receivers were constantly dropping balls. I honestly feel bad for Mahomes. Makeshift O-line, garbage play calling, no time to throw, and he still almost had a few highlight worthy plays that the receivers straight up dropped. Shambles all around tonight. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Bloesch has significantly improved the OL in just one year. He's probably the best OL coach Littrell has hired. It's only gonna get better from here

What Coach Davis did in year 1 before being poached by Florida was pretty amazing as well.   But yeah, I'm very happy with coach Bloesch, and I'm hoping we have more than 1 more season with him.

• Upvote 2