‘22 QB Nick Evers - Flower Mound

97and03

No composite rating but rated an 85 by 247Sports

6'3" 190 lbs.

Also holds offers from Boise St, Cincy, CO, FL, Houston, Kansas, Penn St., TSU-SM, Tulsa, utsa, Alcorn St, FL A&M, IL St., William & Mary

https://247sports.com/player/nick-evers-46097634/

Edited by UNTLifer

4 hours ago, UNT18Grad said:

Always disappointing to see we are beat to the punch by several out of state schools for a guy 10 minutes from campus.

Agreed. Not sure how FCS schools are beating us to offer local kids. A bit disappointing and probably due to staff vacancies.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

IL. St. and William & Mary show up on a lot of kid's offer lists.  I think they just shoot out offers to any three star and above hoping one will stick.  I don't put too much emphasis on those offers.  Also, most of his offers were in the last couple of days outside of Kansas and a few others that offered last summer.

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2021 at 10:56 AM, 97and03 said:

Agreed. Not sure how FCS schools are beating us to offer local kids. A bit disappointing and probably due to staff vacancies.

Blake Joseph is gonna be a good coach. I just have that feeling, and he offered like 2 QBs a week of being on the job. 

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...