Texans should look at North Texas receiver Jaelon Darden in 2021 NFL draft

meangreen11

No one wants to be the team that drafted the 174-pound receiver from North Texas early on only for him to not translate in the NFL. All that means is some team is getting a heck of a value. Darden showed up 20 pounds lighter this season and remade his body into the explosive jitterbug he is today. He can and did take it to the house from anywhere, racking up 19 touchdowns in 2020 for the Mean Green. He’s a perfect explosive, modern slot weapon.

LINK:  https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2021/02/03/2021-nfl-draft-texans-consider-north-texas-jaelon-darden/

• Upvote 2

On 2/5/2021 at 6:45 PM, UNTexas said:

But they might lose their good QB!!

Seems like half of the quarterbacks in the league are on the trade market this offseason, though.

I'm holding on to hope that Deshaun stays and plays. I know the team has been poorly run for who knows how many years now. I'm not high on the GM/HC hires.. in fact, I think any one of the top coordinators in tonight's game could have made better candidates, but hopefully Watson gives them a chance.

As for Darden, I would love to have him on the Texans. And if the Niners want to bring back Frank Gore for a year and need to move Wilson, we'll gladly take him. Houston's not far from Elkhart.