What Apogee concessions are you looking forward to the most?

Coach Andy Mac

What Apogee concession are you looking forward to the most?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What Apogee concession are you looking forward to the most?

• Poppy's Kettle Corn
    • Beth Marie's
    • Chicken Tenders
    • Cheeseburger Basket with Chips
    • Jalapeno Cheese Sausage Wrap
    • Crooked Crust Pie
    • Peanuts

• Coach Andy Mac changed the title to What Apogee concessions are you looking forward to the most?
  • Coach Andy Mac featured this topic
1 minute ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

It is my understanding Fletcher’s will be back at Apogee Stadium when normalcy is back.  
This pic was taken about 1 hour before kick-off.  Trust me-it gets much longer during the game. 

D9319782-D3BE-47DD-9D01-DFC232F52C33.thumb.jpeg.02162654aac09624e6ba788b19f3a2bd.jpeg

Glad to hear it. They know they have something good going at the games. No reason to pull the plug on that. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

It is my understanding Fletcher’s will be back at Apogee Stadium when normalcy is back.  
This pic was taken about 1 hour before kick-off.  Trust me-it gets much longer during the game. 

D9319782-D3BE-47DD-9D01-DFC232F52C33.thumb.jpeg.02162654aac09624e6ba788b19f3a2bd.jpeg

I had to wait 30 minutes to get 2 of their amazing corny dogs during the game a few years ago, but i want my steak tacos back!! I got them at football sometimes and basketball games, but they took them away! 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I had to wait 30 minutes to get 2 of their amazing corny dogs during the game a few years ago, but i want my steak tacos back!! I got them at football sometimes and basketball games, but they took them away! 

More dedicated than I.  I am not that enamored with their hotdog covered in corn bread creation enough to miss thirty minutes of a ball game.  The lines have to move or I'm out.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

More dedicated than I.  I am not that enamored with their hotdog covered in corn bread creation enough to miss thirty minutes of a ball game.  The lines have to move or I'm out.

It was like 5 minutes before half and halftime against like UAB or someone. Didn’t miss much lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1