Has there been any interest in Jason Bean ?

greenjoe

6 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Bean is a potentially huge offensive weapon for many programs.

I have no idea, but this silence makes me think he is extremely set on playing QB.

Bingo

Most programs would probably see him as a liability at QB. Speed sure, but questionable arm strength and decision making? Not a recipe for sustained success at the QB position

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MeanGreenWarDaddy said:

I thought I saw someone posted on here that he got on with Liberty?

I haven’t seen anything supporting that. But I’m almost certain I saw it  somewhere, either here or on Twitter. 

#StillNoAnswer

It was "Excellent landing Spots" not a "Crystal Ball" Prediction. 

I think he would be really good at Army/Navy or anywhere they run the option

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

Is he still enrolled at NT ?  Is there a point where he is no longer “in” the transfer portal ?  Is he able to  “walk on” to any program that would allow him ?  

GO MEAN GREEN

Once you enter the portal you have basically cut your ties with the current school. How that split goes depends on the school and how the athlete left (I believe Ruder is still working out in UNC's facilities for example). So once he entered the portal he is free to move on.

1 hour ago, All About UNT said:

Isn't Liberty's QB coming back?  He had great numbers this year and is a dual-threat.

They are on our schedule so that means everyone will be back and they will have a great season .... that seems to be the trend for teams we schedule years out 🤦‍♂️ 

• Sad 2

Bean going to Liberty, but he doesn't Tweet/Retweet anything on his own account?

I mean, he doesn't have to, but this would be strange.

EDIT: Also cannot find anything from Liberty Football's timeline.

Has anyone seen anything that reinforces/validates PFFInsider's tweet?

Edited by greenminer
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Bean going to Liberty, but he doesn't Tweet/Retweet anything on his own account?

I mean, he doesn't have to, but this would be strange.

EDIT: Also cannot find anything from Liberty Football's timeline.

Has anyone seen anything that reinforces/validates PFFInsider's tweet?

This was just a projection by the site

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Big Z said:

Ya I remember when a lot of Mean Green fans were desperate thinking Dajon was going to be the saving grace that season...

He could’ve been pretty good with the right coaching. Chico wasn’t it. He tried too hard to make plays that he wasn’t polished enough to make at the FBS level. Once he dug a hole McCarney had all the reason he needed to keep his adopted son in for the remainder of the season. If Dajon had a Todd Dodge or Graham Harrell level quarterback coach, he very well could’ve been better than any quarterback we’ve had in the last 25 years outside of Mason Fine.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1