Big Basketball Weekend vs La Tech

UNTLifer

This is by far the biggest series of the year, and arguably one of the biggest in the CUSA so far.

The depth will be key, and getting tough shots to fall as well as free throws (either made or even attempted) is going to be a huge factor.

LT split the Western series in BG, so this will be tough.

GMG

• Upvote 1

LATech_vs_ULM_122220_70.jpg

https://latechsports.com/news/2021/2/4/mens-basketball-bulldogs-face-mean-green-in-west-division-showdown.aspx

Player To Watch:
Kenneth Lofton, Jr. was one of the key contributors for the 'Dogs against Southern Miss, averaging 12.0 points per game while shooting 84.6 percent from the field (11-of-13).  As a result, he was voted as the C-USA Freshman of the Week for the fifth time this season

The forward is one of five Bulldogs currently averaging double-digit points – Kalob Ledoux (11.7), Isaiah Crawford (11.5), Amorie Archibald (10.7), Lofton, Jr. (10.1) and JaColby Pemberton (10.0). 

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Granted I haven't been to a Men's BB game this year, but I was shocked to log in to buy tickets for tonight's game and see the only tickets I could purchase for tonight are 200 level tix.  I really have to sit in the 200 level? Are all the 100 level tix for season ticket holders?

Capacity is reduced to 1,500 this season and it is spread out throughout the entire Super Pit, including the 200 levels. 

1 hour ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Granted I haven't been to a Men's BB game this year, but I was shocked to log in to buy tickets for tonight's game and see the only tickets I could purchase for tonight are 200 level tix.  I really have to sit in the 200 level? Are all the 100 level tix for season ticket holders?

I thought the same thing, but then it still shows as a GA price. Not sure what that means. I hope I don't have to sit in the second level on the end....

EDIT: So I called the ticket office and, yes, it is assigned seating. Kinda sucks.

With that said, anyone have two extra tickets in the lower level?

Edited by BigWillie
Added info
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, BigWillie said:

I thought the same thing, but then it still shows as a GA price. Not sure what that means. I hope I don't have to sit in the second level on the end....

EDIT: So I called the ticket office and, yes, it is assigned seating. Kinda sucks.

With that said, anyone have two extra tickets in the lower level?

Hate to say it, but I'm just going to enjoy it on the big screen at home vs 200 level seats.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

call the ticket office. i wanted to buy a single seat and they were not online but the ticket office had em. i got a seat in the 122 section for tomorrows game

Edited by bstnsportsfan3
  • Upvote 2