Top ranked G5 2021 recruiting classes

meangreen11

31 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

We don’t care, but you and your other Pony boys just can’t seem to stay off of your rival’s fan board. 
image.jpeg.9cee22a814d3858d6420c7061420b296.jpeg

The soc’s been hitting up the greasers pretty hard lately right?  Been loving the trolling.  Desperate clinging to the current success just a couple years removed from an asswhooping.  Honestly I love having these trolls around.  Fun stuff! 

6 minutes ago, Pony14 said:

A couple tried this year and Sonny said thanks but no thanks. Arizona actually reached out for a formal interview and Sonny declined. Sonny, and more importantly Kate and the kids, love living in Highland Park. Sonny  also did the whole P5 “win or be gone” thing at Cal and didn’t like it. He’s here to stay, at least for the time being. 

I think when the Texas Tech job opens he will be a serious candidate. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Uncle said:

But I thought they don’t consider us rivals??

I flagged him and deleted the comment.  If his IP shows up again... it will be banned too.  Real low-rent shit to troll this much in under 24 hours.  I'm cool with SMU fans coming on here and being cordial but some stupid ass trying to get his jollies on here isn't going to happen.