New Commit 2/1/21

TheReal_jayD

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Robison is a headcase.  Someone will give him a shot, but I predict he ends up FCS or lower.

I will be shocked if we ever see Gilmore take a snap at QB.  Don't rest on Kuehne.  Nobody is mentioning him, but he may surprise some folks.

I hope it is Tisdale, but even more, I hope it is Jace Ruder from UNC.  I would also like to see us pick up Dillon Williams a under recruited safety out of Nacogdoches.  

Wow, you hit both of these! 

Hurry, go get a lottery ticket!

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 1

On 2/2/2021 at 9:08 AM, 97and03 said:

If so, wasted scholarship if he isn’t top level talent that will almost automatically start. We already have two middle of the road transfers in Aune and Gilmore. Don’t need another. 

Well I don’t know if we can say this guy will automatically start but he certainly is the top level type talent that would make this a good use of the few scholarships we have left. The four years of eligibility is just amazing. I would hate to lose anyone else in the QB room but if this guy can grab the starting job and hold on to it for three or four years, that would bring the stability we need to the offense. If that does happen I hope Seth does a better job of managing the backups to get more experience. 

Either way, this is the type of transfer we need to bring in. Either he will win the job or elevate the play of whoever does start. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, RiseUNT said:

Why is Tisdale a meh?

Not that it's really relevant anymore but it's just my personal opinion, he got moved/possibly volunteered to move to WR at Ole Miss so I wasn't really super high on bringing in an undersized guy who up to this point has not shown he has what it takes to play QB at the FBS level.

21 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Robison is a headcase.  Someone will give him a shot, but I predict he ends up FCS or lower.

I will be shocked if we ever see Gilmore take a snap at QB.  Don't rest on Kuehne.  Nobody is mentioning him, but he may surprise some folks.

I hope it is Tisdale, but even more, I hope it is Jace Ruder from UNC.  I would also like to see us pick up Dillon Williams a under recruited safety out of Nacogdoches.  

I have seen you mention the Gilmore thing a couple of times now, care to shed some light on that?  Why do you keep saying he won't even be playing QB?

23 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

🐐

23 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Wow Lifer!  You really nailed this one!
tenor.gif?itemid=14110641