What Does Bennett Have To Work With; Part II

GrayEagle

10 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

And of all those defensive lineman only Dion and maybe LeBlanc have done jackshit thus far.  Of course many have not yet played so there's that.

I think Colvin has been serviceable, especially in 2019. The others are inexperienced or haven’t arrived yet. 

I didn’t see KD Davis on that list. Just an oversight right? 

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

I think Colvin has been serviceable, especially in 2019. The others are inexperienced or haven’t arrived yet. 

I didn’t see KD Davis on that list. Just an oversight right? 

Yes, it was an oversight...my bad!  The reason is that they had him rated as a safety (and also as Kevyon Davis).  His rating as a safety was .8165.

Looking at that list and where Dion Novil was rated coming out of HS, I think they have a lot they can work with. If he and the other coaches he is bringing in can coach, teach, and mentor as well as motivate these young men, I think the ceiling is high for these guys.

Edited by Venson
Spelling
  • Upvote 1