Texas College Football Player Movement Tracker

Uncle

2 hours ago, Uncle said:

A week ago, a lot of people were "alarmed" at the number of UNT players entering the transfer portal.

If you open the link, UNT is on par with other teams in the state...

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2020/12/04/2020-texas-college-football-player-movement-tracker?ref=article_preview_img

Some will still be like this regardless - 

So The Sky Fell - Finance For The Old Millennial And Young Gen Xer.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Absolutely, As will a vast majority of these kids. The scholarship #'s just won't add up. 

Interesting observation and probably true.  I guess one of the main victims of this extra year of eligibility will be your high school seniors who could have played at a small college, but will now likely be left with no opportunity to play college ball.

• Upvote 2

I really hope Bean finds a landing place with a full ride.  He won't be in the NFL and will need an education to carry him through life.  I am not sure if he cant SL would take him back after his actions on the sidelines last year and then wanting to leave.  We were all young and foolish at one time or another.

I mentioned this in another post.  I wonder if Bean doesn't find the grass greener somewhere else, if he is welcome to come back ?  i would guess he is no longer in school and therefore, not working out.  Plumm say grovel but I wonder if Seth would take him back at this point ?  We have a lot of talent in the QB toy chest.

• Upvote 1