Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

DRC (updated with story): Roster update (who's staying, who's gone)


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Brett Vito said:

Any info on why Williams; and specifically Farrell, won't be returning next year? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Any info on why Williams; and specifically Farrell, won't be returning next year? 

So apparently Williams had a kid recently, so he stepped down to help support the child.

Farrell, I have a feeling I’m just speculating, that this is the same situation he had at OSU. I don’t know, I’m just speculating so don’t quote me

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

So apparently Williams had a kid recently, so he stepped down to help support the child.

Farrell, I have a feeling I’m just speculating, that this is the same situation he had at OSU. I don’t know, I’m just speculating so don’t quote me

Interesting about Williams. Very noble. Also sounds like there may be potential to return once he gets settled? 

Not sure what happened with Farrell at OSU. Can you explain more? 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Interesting about Williams. Very noble. Also sounds like there may be potential to return once he gets settled? 

Not sure what happened with Farrell at OSU. Can you explain more? 

I have zero clue what happened to Farrell, but I was guessing it could’ve been like what happened at OSU and had to leave. Again, it’s just a guess I have no clue 

  • Eye Roll 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I have zero clue what happened to Farrell, but I was guessing it could’ve been like what happened at OSU and had to leave. Again, it’s just a guess I have no clue 

Well what happened to Farrell at OSU. Have no clue why he left there in the first place. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A bunch of these college football players have kids and keep playing. A bunch.

There are many government programs that they take advantage of to take care of their babies.

I’m not buying it one bit that he quit football to take care of a kid. 

If these guys deleted their social media accounts, as someone here said they did, then that is very suspicious. You only do that when you do something embarrassing (or you just watched The Social Dilemma on Netflix).

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.