Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Roster Updated with Transfers/Signees


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Uncle said:

Don't see OT Jacob Farell or Erik Williams listed??

Just saw this as well. Farrell’s twitter account is locked (not sure if it was before). Would hurt to lose a guy who they thought highly enough of to start at Left Tackle the moment he became eligible heading into the bowl game.

Also, SR RBs Nic Smith and Evan Johnson are gone, and SR DL Asher Frow is gone. All were fairly expected but we didn’t get transfer portal announcements from those guys so likely just graduating and moving on. Same for Deion Hair-Griffin, which we knew.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Just saw this as well. Farrell’s twitter account is locked (not sure if it was before). Would hurt to lose a guy who they thought highly enough of to start at Left Tackle the moment he became eligible heading into the bowl game.

Also, SR RBs Nic Smith and Evan Johnson are gone, and SR DL Asher Frow is gone. All were fairly expected but we didn’t get transfer portal announcements from those guys so likely just graduating and moving on. Same for Deion Hair-Griffin, which we knew.

Was Farrell hurt in the Bowl Game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

A Torrey-Addaway, 1-2 punch is very effective.   I'm anxious to see who steps up behind them like we saw Addaway do his Freshman year behind Torrey & Siggers.

My money is on Isaiah Johnson, but Ragsdale and Jackson could also make a splash

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

A walkon leaving doesn’t change whether or not they choose to add another scholarship QB.

Hope! Referring to Bean and Thompson. At least they have a couple of empty chairs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Hope! Referring to Bean and Thompson. At least they have a couple of empty chairs.

Yeah my point is more that if they really wanted one they would make room for him whether Bean and Thompson were still here or not.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we all need to buckle in and realize this is the way it’s going to be for a while. To me, a solid coaching staff and infrastructure can deal with the changes. We might have to have a permanent position to work solely on the portal. 
 

I remember Troy Edwards torching Nebraska on national tv.  Damn, his kid is in college now?.....I’m old. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, meanrob said:

I think we all need to buckle in and realize this is the way it’s going to be for a while. To me, a solid coaching staff and infrastructure can deal with the changes. We might have to have a permanent position to work solely on the portal. 
 

I remember Troy Edwards torching Nebraska on national tv.  Damn, his kid is in college now?.....I’m old

Seasoned, not old 😎

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.