Roster Updated with Transfers/Signees

MGNation92

31 minutes ago, Uncle said:

Don't see OT Jacob Farell or Erik Williams listed??

Just saw this as well. Farrell’s twitter account is locked (not sure if it was before). Would hurt to lose a guy who they thought highly enough of to start at Left Tackle the moment he became eligible heading into the bowl game.

Also, SR RBs Nic Smith and Evan Johnson are gone, and SR DL Asher Frow is gone. All were fairly expected but we didn’t get transfer portal announcements from those guys so likely just graduating and moving on. Same for Deion Hair-Griffin, which we knew.

55 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Just saw this as well. Farrell’s twitter account is locked (not sure if it was before). Would hurt to lose a guy who they thought highly enough of to start at Left Tackle the moment he became eligible heading into the bowl game.

Also, SR RBs Nic Smith and Evan Johnson are gone, and SR DL Asher Frow is gone. All were fairly expected but we didn’t get transfer portal announcements from those guys so likely just graduating and moving on. Same for Deion Hair-Griffin, which we knew.

Was Farrell hurt in the Bowl Game?

I think we all need to buckle in and realize this is the way it’s going to be for a while. To me, a solid coaching staff and infrastructure can deal with the changes. We might have to have a permanent position to work solely on the portal. 

I remember Troy Edwards torching Nebraska on national tv.  Damn, his kid is in college now?.....I’m old. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, meanrob said:

I think we all need to buckle in and realize this is the way it’s going to be for a while. To me, a solid coaching staff and infrastructure can deal with the changes. We might have to have a permanent position to work solely on the portal. 

I remember Troy Edwards torching Nebraska on national tv.  Damn, his kid is in college now?.....I’m old

Seasoned, not old 😎

• Haha 1