Texas Tech QB Alan Bowman enters transfer portal

Uncle

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Dannymacfan said:

Bummer.  He was the only one we had interest in that I thought was interesting.  At this point I would just stick with Rudder Gunnell and the rest.

Did we (the coaching staff) or we (a few members on this board) have interest in Bowman?  I never saw that we ever reached out or offered.  I don't think we should give up on the portal because Bowman decided to go to Stillwater.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Did we (the coaching staff) or we (a few members on this board) have interest in Bowman?  I never saw that we ever reached out or offered.  I don't think we should give up on the portal because Bowman decided to go to Stillwater.

Kids in the portal do not always post their offers. One of our recruiting insiders could probably confirm if he had an offer.