Jason Bean has entered the portal

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, greenminer said:

This is probably the best lateral move Bean could ever make.

it appears to be  a lateral move, NT and Kansas seem to battle for the same level of recruits.

Kansas is as historically bad as a program can get.   Best record in past decade is 3-9.  

Basketball is of the highest level, but football program has to be the worse in the P5 leagues. 

Edited by GrandGreen

48 minutes ago, MeanGreenTeeth said:

Does it matter?  I don't think if they dug up Knute Rockne and had him coach they could turn that program around.

I just meant I didn’t expect teams to hand out scholarships to transfers without a head coach in place.

Man he's really going to be sulking on the sidelines at Kansas. They're the worst P5 school in the country. Struggling against C-USA schools is one thing. He's going to have to grow up and learn how to handle adversity. He will face a lot of adversity being at Kansas. I do wish him the best, and I hope he does well at KU.

• RV 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, denton_days said:

from the Kansas Board - "his QB rating last year was better than any QB we've had since 2008 Reesing."

Wow. their program isn't the best. Maybe looks like an lateral move, but really seems like a downwards one.

As I said before, for the past few years KU Football has been the poster child of players being able to say at least they play P5 ball. They have been an absolute embarrassment 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/26/2021 at 10:49 PM, El Paso Eagle said:

As I said before, for the past few years KU Football has been the poster child of players being able to say at least they play P5 ball. They have been an absolute embarrassment 

Glass houses........Send KU our game films from last year and sure they would schedule us. I rather play KU than Lamar or Mizzou.

32 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Glass houses........Send KU our game films from last year and sure they would schedule us. I rather play KU than Lamar or Mizzou.

Not anywhere near a glass house. To have the resources and financial income they have and to be this bad of a program is almost unprecedented

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

does not cover the fact we have been not very good in football for a long time, yes we have some up years but overall not so good.   We do not compete in the big 12 but we struggle in CUSA.   We barely beat UTEP with their 4th string qb last year.  

You're actually trying to compare our football team's success to Kansas is success in the past few seasons? 

• Downvote 1