Rich-Rod to ULM

MeanGreen_MBA

29 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

He has a pile of money, so now he can just be a coach. Sounds like a nice gig. Besides, a year or 2 here and he gets another HC gig...probably at MTSU or UTSA

From head coach at WV, Mich, and AZ, to the OC at Monroe with the prospect of moving up to a HC job at MUTS or UTSA...I stand by my comment.

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, NT93 said:

From head coach at WV, Mich, and AZ, to the OC at Monroe with the prospect of moving up to a HC job at MUTS or UTSA...I stand by my comment.

Similar to Brady Hoke being San Diego State’s DLine coach last season before being named SDSU head man again before this season. Michigan must be bad for coaching careers.

5 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Similar to Brady Hoke being San Diego State’s DLine coach last season before being named SDSU head man again before this season. Michigan must be bad for coaching careers.

Yep.  They’re like Texas in that fans and donors expect the ghosts of accomplishments past to somehow propel them to current dominance...forgetting that the rest of the world has changed since Nixon was in office

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Frank Solich went from Nebraska to Ohio. That is not a setback. He notes he loves his life there. Coaching without the pressure

Yes, because Solich chose to leave Nebraska to go to Ohio.  Just like RichRod chose to be at Monroe.  I like your thinking though.  Maybe we can convince Dabo that going from Clemson to UNT isn’t a setback.  I’m sure he would love living here and coaching without the pressure of having to compete for national championships.

• Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1