Congratulation Lance!!

El Paso Eagle

2 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I would really like to see UNT step up its recognition and social media exposure for former players in professional sports and alums who are coaching HS sports

And don't forget Twitter shout outs for former players now playing in obscure leagues after graduating. 

• Eye Roll 2

19 minutes ago, SHOSS said:

I was there

Some weird magic to him in final games (all games for that matter), going off against KState to close Fouts the year prior.  I wish I could go back and really enjoy and appreciate his career.  I was so bitter about how bad we were I took him for granted.  

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

Some weird magic to him in final games (all games for that matter), going off against KState to close Fouts the year prior.  I wish I could go back and really enjoy and appreciate his career.  I was so bitter about how bad we were I took him for granted.  

I have always felt he was our best overall back of the modern era. Loved watching him. Wish he didn’t have the knee issues. I think he could have carved out a good pro career in the right situation. 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, tmjerm said:

Speaking of K State and the final game at Fouts, here is like the only picture I can find of that game35E67E52-139F-4DB0-BCDB-245C49FDE33A.jpeg.fd0026b854c556f4b2ade064c58aa597.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Speaking of K State and the final game at Fouts, here is like the only picture I can find of that game35E67E52-139F-4DB0-BCDB-245C49FDE33A.jpeg.fd0026b854c556f4b2ade064c58aa597.jpeg

Great find, NTSN!👍👍 (Where in the wide world of sports did you find it) ?   My guess is a past edition of “North Texan” magazine? 

❇️Congrats to the great Lance Dunbar! ❇️

GMG!

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Great find, NTSN!👍👍 (Where in the wide world of sports did you find it) ?   My guess is a past edition of “North Texan” magazine? 

❇️Congrats to the great Lance Dunbar! ❇️

GMG!

I was scrolling deep and saw this on a Vito article a few years back.

Congrats Lance! 

I was at that game in the rain when Lance went OFF! Final game of the season and he set all the records! mayby 5,000 in attendance and we should have shut them out, but let them score late in the 4th for a 59-7 victory! BTW, Lance's 313 yards at 7.8 ypc allowed UNT to cruise on a night when Derek Thompson went 2-7 for 23 yards through the air. 

I think my group that was in attendance didnt really know how to react to this game, because it had been sooo long since we blew out a division opponent. 

• Upvote 2