Bryce Drummond Moved In Today

Moobs

1 hour ago, Moobs said:

And someone please tell me I’m not the last one to find out he has a famous mother!  I had no clue until my mother in law texted me tonight about The Pioneer Woman’s son moving to Denton to play football. 

https://www.facebook.com/111065157857/posts/10158148021232858/?d=n

I sat by the family during the SMU game. They were very nice people. I even said "thats a bullsh** call" on one play and she was laughing. I am excited to see him play here. It helps that he had an awesome qb coach.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Moobs said:

And someone please tell me I’m not the last one to find out he has a famous mother!  I had no clue until my mother in law texted me tonight about The Pioneer Woman’s son moving to Denton to play football. 

Yes, you are the last person 🤔 😇

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

On 1/10/2021 at 10:23 AM, El Paso Eagle said:

Yes, you are the last person 🤔 😇

On 1/10/2021 at 8:54 AM, Moobs said:

Do you get good broadband living in  a cave? 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, greenminer said:

Just clicking on the post, I saw that a few cousins, friends, and family of my fiancée (most of whom barely know about UNT except for me) already liked it. This is great exposure. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Just clicking on the post, I saw that a few cousins, friends, and family of my fiancée (most of whom barely know about UNT except for me) already liked it. This is great exposure. 

It's even bigger than that.  Over one THOUSAND people have shared this post.  Over 224 THOUSAND interactions.  11 thousand+ comments.

I had never heard of her or her show until Bryce came into the recruiting picture.  It's super exciting to think what this relationship will mean for our program.

Welcome to Denton, Mr. Bryce and fam.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, GreenBacker said:

His mom might be our best recruiter/advertiser.  My wife follows her on FB and showed me this post.  Has 219 THOUSAND likes.  Let’s hope we can win while Bryce is here so she can tell the world about it.  

3058B980-1CFC-4D7F-9026-69E5E2BB3638.jpeg

FWIW, she made this picture her cover photo. 

• Upvote 2