ESPN Megacast for Championship Game

El Paso Eagle

4 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I don’t know what it’s called but last year I watched the one where you can hear the band and the crowd but no announcers. Makes me kinda feel like I’m there.

This is by far the best one...but doesnt look like they are doing that this year...guess that makes since with little fans

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

This is by far the best one...but doesnt look like they are doing that this year...guess that makes since with little fans

There is still going to be a halftime show, though, and UNT has a major presence in it:

https://halftimemag.com/web-exclusives/cbdna-intercollegiate-marching-band-combines-200-ensembles.html

Members of the Green Brigade are joining other members from more than 200 collegiate marching ensembles to form a virtual Intercollegiate Marching Band. They’re doing an arrangement of Beyoncé’s “End of Time” that will be broadcast in the stadium for halftime Monday night as well as simulcast on one of the ESPN feeds and YouTube.

Extra UNT bonus: alum, Denton HS band director, and voice of the Green Brigade Jesse Woolery has contributed recordings as one of the announcers for the show.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

Extra UNT bonus: alum, Denton HS band director, and voice of the Green Brigade Jesse Woolery has contributed recordings as one of the announcers for the show.

Jesse was an ultra-talented music major, playing reeds (sax), double reeds (bassoon),  and offered a voice scholarship.

A good man.  Deserves all the opportunities that come his way.