UTSA (1/9/21)

CMJ

44 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Guilty, I did not research every thread to uncover this major disaster or go back eight months.  Why not do more research and compute what percentage of Hamlet, Hamlin usage?  That certainly would be great entertainment. 

I am confident you can find similar errors with other names if you want to research my 18 years of posts.  

A better solution may be to ignore my posts and you will be saved from the wrong name phobia that you suffer.  

I had no idea it would be so hard for you to say “my bad” on either falsely accusing me of making stuff up or calling a guy by an incorrect name. Was just pointing it out at the beginning. Had no clue you’d dig in this deep rather than just own up to an error.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

I had no idea it would be so hard for you to say “my bad” on either falsely accusing me of making stuff up or calling a guy by an incorrect name. Was just pointing it out at the beginning. Had no clue you’d dig in this deep rather than just own up to an error.

Did I ever deny using Hamlin instead of Hamlet?  No, I just pointed out what a ridiculous point you were making.   That using the wrong name for the team best player was such a sacrilege to this forum. 

This started out as a discussion on the year Hamlet/Hamlin was having.   

21 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

It’s Hamlet, not Hamlin. And the numbers do support that. His shooting percentage this year is down to 39% and he was at 49% last year. 10% points down is a massive drop off.

5 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Yes, I was able to figure out you meant Hamlet when you said “Hamlin” but it’s ridiculous not getting the name right of the player who just won CUSA player of the year for us last year. Especially when we get mad at people still calling us North Texas State.

You overstepped on the ridiculous part, do you correct every post for spelling or getting a name wrong?   BillySee85 must be a very busy person.   

Note, I miss named you on purpose.  I hope not much harm was done. 

Just for you, it is obvious that I either misspelled or used the wrong name.  

As, for as making things up.  I did not, but neither did I research such an inconsequential thing IMO.

I enjoy jousting on the messageboard to some extent, but you have make the Alps out an ant hill. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Did I ever deny using Hamlin instead of Hamlet?  No, I just pointed out what a ridiculous point you were making.   That using the wrong name for the team best player was such a sacrilege to this forum. 

This started out as a discussion on the year Hamlet/Hamlin was having.   

You overstepped on the ridiculous part, do you correct every post for spelling or getting a name wrong?   BillySee85 must be a very busy person.   

Note, I miss named you on purpose.  I hope not much harm was done. 

Just for you, it is obvious that I either misspelled or used the wrong name.  

As, for as making things up.  I did not, but neither did I research such an inconsequential thing IMO.

I enjoy jousting on the messageboard to some extent, but you have make the Alps out an ant hill. 

Okay

• Upvote 2

There has to be a little give here.  Hamlin isn't some typo where you fat finger a neighboring key on your computer.  Consistently spelling it Hamlin going back to May 2020 suggests you really have his name wrong in your head.

I share in anyone's ire about the NTSU mess, but this isn't that far behind.  He will go down as one of the more important Mean Green players of the last 20 years.  Javion has a championship and can lay claim to a CUSA Athlete of the Year.  Neither not even even Mason Fine could claim. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

There has to be a little give here.  Hamlin isn't some typo where you fat finger a neighboring key on your computer.  Consistently spelling it Hamlin going back to May 2020 suggests you really have his name wrong in your head.

I share in anyone's ire about the NTSU mess, but this isn't that far behind.  He will go down as one of the more important Mean Green players of the last 20 years.  Javion has a championship and can lay claim to a CUSA Athlete of the Year.  Neither not even even Mason Fine could claim. 

Yes, this is exactly like calling UNT, NTSU in 2021.  Really, although I fail to get that upset over NTSU vs NT either. 

You are addressing someone who has seen over 90% of the games Hamlet has played and about all the home games in the last 3 decades.   

So I guess I will turn in my fan card, because obviously I can't be a true fan because on three different occasions I have typed Hamlin instead of Hamlet.  It is none of your business, but I have known a Hamlin much longer than this particular Hamlet. 

Tell me one valid reason, anyone should be concerned about this topic.   I think your energy might be better used, complaining about the hundred of thousands of ex NT-students  that have no idea who Hamlet is. 

What a load.  Wrong in my head, is that a medical diagnosis?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2