Did this guy sign with anyone?

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5559977/5fc3fa92bd6acd0a38e2768c

Kid has really good footwork. Most of his catches he has 3-4 ft on the DB because he explodes out of his cuts....I love that

6'3 and 190 lbs.....You can add to that frame and add this kid to the chain gang

Edited by Withers940
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Sign him up.

... and bring in the quarterback as a preferred walkon.

It's gotta be cheaper to pay for school until he wins a scholarship than for his parents to continuously travel to eastern Kentucky for four years. Plus, I'd bet he probably has more friends and family anxious to see him play in the DFW metroplex than he does in Richmond, Kentucky.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ADLER said:

... and bring in the quarterback as a preferred walkon.

It's gotta be cheaper to pay for school until he wins a scholarship than for his parents to continuously travel to eastern Kentucky for four years. Plus, I'd bet he probably has more friends and family anxious to see him play in the DFW metroplex than he does in Richmond, Kentucky.

Kind of a reverse Mason And Jason situation. 🙂

• Upvote 1

The tweet says he can fly, but I am curious what his 40 time is currently.  I would also be curious to know why he is being overlooked by bigger programs if he can truly "fly" since he has the size.  We had pretty good luck back in the early 00's with a young man from Colin County that was overlooked.  I would think it would be worth it to reach out to him.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...