Football at Apogee Friday

emmitt01

2 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Question. When the teams come in to Denton are they allowed to use the IPF facilities? 

I don't think they are in town long enough to warrant needing to use the IPF, but trust me, they see what we have been building.

3 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I don't think they are in town long enough to warrant needing to use the IPF, but trust me, they see what we have been building.

My thinking we do our best to get any teams that are near to see what we have. I still believe a lot of people would be/are surprised once they find out

• Upvote 3

On 1/5/2021 at 2:07 PM, El Paso Eagle said:

Question. When the teams come in to Denton are they allowed to use the IPF facilities? 

I don't know about when playoff teams come to Denton, but my Son plays for Frisco Lone Star and they have come to Denton and used the IPF a couple of times during the regular season. So my guess is they are opening up for teams to use if they have availability and teams are willing to come. It gives our coaches a chance to see the talent up close and talk to coaches without traveling and it allows teams to see what we have.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Venson said:

I don't know about when playoff teams come to Denton, but my Son plays for Frisco Lone Star and they have come to Denton and used the IPF a couple of times during the regular season. So my guess is they are opening up for teams to use if they have availability and teams are willing to come. It gives our coaches a chance to see the talent up close and talk to coaches without traveling and it allows teams to see what we have.

Thank you