UNT Dancer Question

Travis

I have a super important question/comment for the masses that I have never understood and it kinda fills me with internal rage. Have you ever noticed some of the super weird poses the UNT dance team does on their marketing?  Who poses with their arm over their head resting on top of their head? Like, who does that?!  Ever?! You have to admit... the pose is kinda weird.  

Please join me in my petition to ban such poses from ever happening in north texas apparel ever again!  However, if some of you fine gentleman would like to do such poses, I would kindly ask you to post such a picture on this thread for our offseason enjoyment.  

IMG_6290.jpeg.f8a5e5eba700b3b9c2ba97935afea97a.jpeg

Edited by Travis
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Travis said:

I have a super important question/comment for the masses that I have never understood and it kinda fills me with internal rage. Have you ever noticed some of the super Whwierd poses the UNT dance team does on their marketing?  o poses with their arm over their head resting on top of their head? Like, who does that?!  Ever?! You have to admit... the pose is kinda weird.  

Please join me in my petition to ban such poses from ever happening in north texas apparel ever again!  However, if some of you fine gentleman would like to do such poses, I would kindly ask you to post such a picture on this thread for our offseason enjoyment.  

IMG_6290.jpeg.f8a5e5eba700b3b9c2ba97935afea97a.jpeg

Haven't seen many threads about dancers poses.   My response would be there just aren't too many poses available with two pom poms. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

It’s like they are trying to ask a question but have grown tired of holding their hand up.

Ah. Yes. They forgot that that hand on top of there head is supposed to merely serve as a brace for the other arm that is shot up and can remain there for the duration until called upon.  

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

I have to say I have never thought about this question.  But I never have stared at the pic of the dancers.  

I have not bought a pack of football cards in like a 100 years but they use to have some bad poses as well. Maybe that issue has been resolved

I know the trading card industry had started shifting towards "online" cards, which is total bullshit. Not sure if they got rid of that abortion experiment. 

• Eye Roll 1