UNT Women Beat UAB 74-70

Zeleny' Orel

I couldn't find a radio broadcast but checked the stats on the CUSA website and saw that the UNT Women beat UAB 74-70.

Looks like Madi Townley had a monster game:  17 Pts (Noble high with 19), 18 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 assists

Anyone watch or listen to the game who can give some insight?  Next game tomorrow at 2:00 at UAB...hope for the same result!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Zeleny' Orel said:

I couldn't find a radio broadcast but checked the stats on the CUSA website and saw that the UNT Women beat UAB 74-70.

Looks like Madi Townley had a monster game:  17 Pts (Noble high with 19), 18 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 assists

Anyone watch or listen to the game who can give some insight?  Next game tomorrow at 2:00 at UAB...hope for the same result!

UAB had an one woman team, who scored I think 35 pts. 

Townley who always has a good defensive, rebound game, had a great offensive game.  

My bias view had NT as the much better team, they should win tomorrow.

Noble had the numbers, but not a great shooting game. 

Boyd won the games with her drives to the basket, they could not stop her.

NT also managed to handle UAB big girls that maybe hard to duplicate tomorrow. 

• Upvote 3