Mason Fine to Saskatchewan Roughriders (CFL)

BillySee58

On 1/5/2021 at 2:25 PM, El Paso Eagle said:

Mason learns this year and next and takes over in 2023

RIDERS LOCK UP ALL-STAR QUARTERBACK CODY FAJARDO THROUGH 2022 

The Saskatchewan Roughriders are pleased to announce that quarterback Cody Fajardo has signed a contract extension to stay in the Green and White through the 2022 season.  

Fajardo (6’2-215lbs) had a breakout season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders in 2019 that saw him named a CFL All-Star and become the West Division nominee for Most Outstanding Player.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dan McGill said:

Greetings to all Mean Green fans! I’m a  longtime Rider season ticket holder and I love the discussion. Clearly Mason Fine is an exceptional talent and I am excited to see him play for the Riders. I expect he will play in one or both of the preseason games. Although it is uncertain if the season will start on time given COVID restrictions. Sooner or later he will play and I expect he has all he needs to be successful in the CFL once he adjusts to the nuisances of the rules and a larger field. All part of the fun. I notice #9 seems to be available right now. Go Mason Fine and go Riders! 

Welcome!  You're going to love this kid. 

Good luck to the Riders.  A lot of GMG folks will be watching Rider games this year.

• Upvote 3

Lol. The Riders do have a black uniform as well although they seldom wear it. 

As much as I enjoy Cody’s highlight package I can’t take credit for posting it. Watching it I see a lot of similarities between Cody and Mason Fine. I’m looking forward to watching him play in the CFL. The CFL is fortunate there is so much exceptional football talent in the US. 

• Thanks 1