Dear Santa

southsideguy

Well it has been a rough year for everyone.   I will keep my list brief .  One I want the Mean Green to have a defense again.   You know one that can stop a team on 3rd and 20.    I want you to put the Mean in the Green once again.   Also could you drop off a starting qb that we can depend on?   Could you drop off a few new running plays to SL.  The three running plays we have get kind of stale.   I was thinking like maybe a counter that Jeffery Wilson use to run with such success for us.  

If it is not too much to ask can you get a defense line that does not get manhandled and some bigger linebackers would help also.

Like to wish the Mean Green nation and all our student athletes a Merry X-mas and Happy New Year.  

PS vaccines for everyone is on the list also and please bring us basketball CUSA championship.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Santa,

I’m gonna make my list short and easy.  I only need five items under the tree.  

Brandon Kennedy

Michael Pruitt

Zach Orr

Jonas Buckles

The “Craigs” combo pack (Jones and Robertson)

And, if you aren’t too busy, throw a Derek Thompson in my stocking.  I don’t need the fanciest QB, just one that can accurately throw to the incredible collection of receivers we already have.  

Thanks

• Upvote 2

Dear Santa, 

I’ve tried to be a good boy this year.  With the defense we’ve had for a couple of years, sometimes I forget and say a bad word under my breath.  Never too loud but I think it.  Could we please win a bowl game ?  I know I used to just want to go to a post season game but since I’ve been, I’d like to see what winning is like.  Does Mason Fine have a little brother or a cousin that could come here and play ?  That would be fun.  

I hope you and Mrs. Clause stay well.  Your friend,   Joe

PS... I miss the NT Dancers at the games.  I especially like that little half step they do coming onto the field.  Did I mention I’ve tried to be good ??   J

Edited by greenjoe
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

Dear Santa please bring back coach Darrell Dickey.

I brought this name up to @Harry the other day. Imagine what he could do with the best facilities in the conference. The highest budget. I would find it hard to believe he would just be beating bottom feeders and teams below 500.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

7 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Santa,

I’m gonna make my list short and easy.  I only need five items under the tree.  

Brandon Kennedy

Michael Pruitt

Zach Orr

Jonas Buckles

The “Craigs” combo pack (Jones and Robertson)

And, if you aren’t too busy, throw a Derek Thompson in my stocking.  I don’t need the fanciest QB, just one that can accurately throw to the incredible collection of receivers we already have.  

Thanks

Put Jeremy Pearl, Adrain Awasome and Chris Hurd on my defense. And Cobbs & super Jamario in our backfield....Oh... be sure Mason joins us too....

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

I won't be greedy.  I'll be happy with any ONE of these three:

1. A top 20 ranking (with Coastal Carolina, LaLa and SJSU cracking the top 25, you'd think this was our year)

2. A future 1st round NFL draft pick (we've had 3, but the last one was 50 years ago)

3. A season like UCF's 2017 season (in which case I'd probably get all three)

Sadly, over the last 25 years, I've been slowly beaten into submission that none of these will ever be a reality.

• Upvote 2