Transfers I'd Like To See Us Go After

UNTLifer

2 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

I am intrigued by Zacchaeus McKinney from Weatherford and I'd bet that FFR is as well.  I believe that defensive tackle is our greatest need at present; especially if Novil doesn't return.

That would make a lot of sense. Saw zero playing time there, and would be a nice add to a solid DL

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Transfers to Arkansas

If you read his message it's a little strange. Seems like he might have been a late qualifier. Almost as if he used Charlotte as a one-year option from the start (he had actually committed to Kilgore JC before Charlotte) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

If you read his message it's a little strange. Seems like he might have been a late qualifier. Almost as if he used Charlotte as a one-year option from the start (he had actually committed to Kilgore JC before Charlotte) 

He was a late qualifier, committed to them very late. Thats exactly what he did, can't fault him 

16 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

He was a late qualifier, committed to them very late. Thats exactly what he did, can't fault him 

I know times are changing, but this is another example where people will always find a way around the intended rules. By this, I highly doubt the intention was for G5s to be training grounds for P5s but as long as P5s benefit the most nothing will change. Want to see a sh!t storm - Extend the no sit-out rules that applies to players transferring from FBS to FCS to allow players from P5s who transfer to G5s without out having to sit out. At the end of the day it's not about being fair, it's about helping P5 conferences maintain dominance. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Looks like Johnson from UGa just enrolled at MUTS

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...