Bryce Drummond enrolling early

Uncle

1 hour ago, VideoEagle said:

I've got one of her cookbooks already. I guess I'll need to get more and show support for our newest athlete. 

If your spouse already has the cookbooks and is a fan, you can find this as a late Christmas present at your local Barnes and Noble or favorite local book retailer (too late for Amazon): Ree Drummond "Frontier Follies".

• Upvote 1

Ree “the Pioneer Woman” Drummond is coming to Denton in about 2 weeks—with her son, Bryce.  

She seems to have a slight case of empty nest syndrome?   Her top-rated TV program is produced by a company out of London, England.  In it, she mixes up her delicious recipes from a very fancy kitchen along with video vignettes of her family’s ranch life. Read about it in the link below & then  watch her TV show—ladies & gents!

https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ree-drummond-life/a35038028/bryce-is-graduating/?utm_campaign=socialflowFBTPW&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social-media&fbclid=IwAR2aNyZ5i0G6fE9IXiY1sYWdgzdQtfMPDipT7mNsIZ8whBDkA0NV9_B_AWk

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

No doubt we will have some good QB talent on our campus this Spring. Bryce Drummond will be one of several. 

Check this video out, though. The young Oklahoman said he loves Apogee & our facilities, but forget football—check out that rib eye his mom “the Pioneer Woman” is fryin’ up.😛

🦅❇️🦅 GMG! 

• Upvote 2