***OFFICIAL UNT VS. APPY STATE BEACH BOWL IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

1 minute ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Been had one turnover and an otherwise decent game against a real defense. He played through injury and kept just coming back. You guys just want to be mad for the be sake of being mad.

He had plenty of balls dropped.. no one is going to say he threw perfectly, but he has some zip in the ball when needed and hit it deep in stride...

There's no need to personally insult the guy. It's over the line.

He played as well as expected. My complaint is against Seth, especially later in the game. If you played this game to get a look at what could be next year, why not let Martin have a few snaps?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Salsa_Verde said:

For what a couple of months? 503 total yards for North Texas and only 28 points. I remember when people on the forum said this would be a great recruiting pitch, what we didn’t know or we would be giving up 600+ on the reg  😂

Oh, you wanted Offense and Defense on the same team 😈

5 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Our RBs are so special.  Adaway and Siggers are special talents, and we're bringing in SEC talent?

2021 needs to be the year SL figures out the defensive side of the ball.  Doesn't need to be spectacular, just reasonable.

Siggers, from what I think, wasn't quite 100% from the torn ACL about a year ago. Isaiah Johnson should be a big piece in the backfield as well.

Offense should be good, now we wait to see the defense...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

He played as well as expected. My complaint is against Seth, especially later in the game. If you played this game to get a look at what could be next year, why not let Martin have a few snaps?

Aune, Bean, and Martin are all redshirt sophomores.  If Martin wasn’t in the mix this year, I doubt the coaching staff is looking at him right now as part of the future other than as a backup.   I like Martin a lot, I just unfortunately don’t think he’s shown the coaches what they want to see.

By the way, with Aune going to be less than a year from 30 years old in his senior year and a girl with debatable place kicking cred coming to UNT to play soccer, has anyone looked to UNT’s Astronomy department to see if we have any student teachers with strong defensive skills?

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1