***OFFICIAL UNT VS. APPY STATE BEACH BOWL IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

2 hours ago, Wookies said:

Things I’d like to see next season:

a qb that can read a defense and lead a receiver 

move ekeler to dc or hire a new one

more plays specifically for adaway 

play the best players regardless of class. If your freshmen are better than your seniors play them.

On second thought fire all the coaches and start over. This is tragically bad. We should never get curb stomped like this by any G5.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, untbowler said:

CUSA lately no different and SL with a salary 6x more still can not win his division much less Conference Title.

If you are trying to compare the quality of CUSA with those belt teams, please take off the green glasses

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

App State guys are laughing at our guys.  

Recruiting for the defense may have suffered when our prior staff thought they were all moving to Manhattan, Kansas?  

What I think is hilarious is that people think SL was actually going to K-State and not just having his agent pump out stories for a higher raise 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

These announcers are insufferable. 

You knew coming into this that you were announcing the UNT bowl game against App state.

if you don't come onto this game as drunk as your angry uncle blaming the Chinese for why your job went over seas thanks to communist... Well you are a better announcer than I. This the the short straw of announcer games

5 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

LITTRELL AS A HEAD COACH HAS BROUGHT MORE EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FANS AND OUR BELOVED UNIVERSITY THAN ANY HEAD COACH THAT I CAN RECALL IN THE LAST 50 YEARS. 

Bob Tyler &  Dennis Parker were not the favorites of many. 

Trust me, this too shall pass—it always does. 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Confused 1

Meaningless junk TD after the game's been decided, that Littrell will point to as a sign of improvement in his post game press conference. Sadly some on this board will agree with him. Terrible.

Edited by Side Show Joe
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

So is anyone surprised? I mean when this was announced I said, as others did, ass whoopin coming. Then Darden drops out..find out AA ain't playin..we weren't gonna get a break. 

It is one thing to get beat badly. It is entirely something else to get beat giving up multiple 1 play drives of over 60 yards for touchdowns. No program should allow that. Littrell has to answer for it. If Wren doesn't address it he will lose even more of this fan base. What we are being feed is crap!

Edited by Side Show Joe