***OFFICIAL UNT VS. APPY STATE BEACH BOWL IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

Just now, meangreenbob said:

BE NOT DECEIVED OR FOOLED!

THIS IS ALL ON LITRELL! 

Maybe we as UNT fans should put on hold dogging any team when we are a cluster F.

Thank you Seth and Wren for accepting this game so the entire nation has the chance to see UNT embarrassed. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Mean Green Matt said:

People love to bring up Utah State, but that game was always going to be a high scoring shootout. But we lost Mason relatively early and couldn’t hang. 

I was at that game. It wouldn't have mattered. They were visibly more physical than us from the get go. Had he not gotten hurt he would've gotten pounded on all game. We weren't winning that game. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I was at that game. It wouldn't have mattered. They were visibly more physical than us from the get go. Had he not gotten hurt he would've gotten pounded on all game. We weren't winning that game. 

I was also at the game. Not suggesting we would have won, but we would not have gotten annihilated like that if Mason had played the whole game. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

And having a 1st round NFL QB didn't hurt.

4 minutes ago, Charlie NT 73 said:

Yes the Portland State game was the worst game.

But do not forget the bowl games against Troy, UTAh State, etc

This is worse. It is on national TV. And, Ap State is score on one play 70 yard drives. This never even occurred on Techmo Bowl.

I'm done with this mess. Littrell needs to go. It is time to start rebuilding under new leadership. We have some good young talent. We just need the right coach to turn them into a real program. 

WREN, DO YOUR JOB!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Side Show Joe said:

This is worse. It is on national TV. And, Ap State is score on one play 70 yard drives. This never even occurred on Techmo Bowl.

I'm done with this mess. Littrell needs to go. It is time to start rebuilding under new leadership. We have some good young talent. We just need the right coach to turn them into a real program. 

WREN, DO YOUR JOB!!!

At minimum, he needs to come out of hiding. His quietness is despicable. Be the LEADER of the athletic program and address your constituents, boosters, students, alum, etc. Or keep doing what he's doing which is just, not to imply for sure this is what he's doing, hiding. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is a disgrace. Our best players opt out because they could give a crap. North Texas adds to multiple highlight reals....but hey I guess we needed the money. 

In Wren We Trust

Let it Fly 

Edited by Salsa_Verde
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

1 minute ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

At minimum, he needs to come out of hiding. His quietness is despicable. Be the LEADER of the athletic program and address your constituents, boosters, students, alum, etc. Or keep doing what he's doing which is just, not to imply for sure this is what he's doing, hiding. 

I am thinking some of SL's friends on the BOR have Wren muzzled

• Upvote 1