UAB's Clark to Auburn???

UNTLifer

4 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

He would be getting a pretty big contract and you’re in the SEC not CUSA. I would leave in a heart beat.

He stays at UAB for as long as he likes. He might take off but he seems to have special bond with everything he has gone through. 

Clark is a great coach. he had UAB on the right track even before they got disbanded, and then took full advantage of the opportunities the schollie situation gave him. Still i think he likes to build methodically. I doubt that the pressure cooker that is Auburn will allow that. That said, if your salary gets quintupled at a place with more prestige than where you are right now, then it takes an extraordinary person to turn that down even if it does seem like a difficult challenge.  Money wise, even if you get fired after 2 years, it is still like having successfully worked at the other place for a full decade. And that's before you get the buyout.

Edited by outoftown