Aune out for Beach Bowl

meangreen11

14 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

My bet was retiring, but who knows.

He has a wife (he is also like 28) and I would think moves on after this year? 
Hope we see him next year.

That's what I think. He's 28, probably realizes that it isn't going to get any easier for him, and it has to be a shot to the pride to get beat out by a kid 5+ years younger than you. 

Bet we get a retirement Tweet soon. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, tmjerm said:

Why not play your last bowl game though if that’s the case?  

I can't say for sure, but he's probably just over it. Season probably didn't go the way he expected, didn't outright win the starting job. Maybe he was told they were riding Bean or trying out Gilmore in the Bowl game. Pure speculation but that's what I would guess. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Eye Roll 1

Some of the replies.... LOL so none of y’all missed time from work, got quarantined due to close contact or in any aspect were affected by the GLOBAL PANDEMIC that is currently kicking everyone’s ass??? I’ve got no clue why the guy isn’t traveling but I can guarantee you I’m not questioning his leadership, or anything else until something more concrete comes out.  Good grief.

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 4

24 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Some of the replies.... LOL so none of y’all missed time from work, got quarantined due to close contact or in any aspect were affected by the GLOBAL PANDEMIC that is currently kicking everyone’s ass??? I’ve got no clue why the guy isn’t traveling but I can guarantee you I’m not questioning his leadership, or anything else until something more concrete comes out.  Good grief.

Baseless speculation is so much more fun though.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1