Apogee Wish List Inspired By An SBC School With A Video Board That’s 71x79—Apogees Is 27x47

PlummMeanGreen

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

While facility improvements are nice, and our have greatly improved, if extra money is available let's pool it for assistant coaches pay. 

Wish list—Not a priority.  I’d say a new (larger) video board is way down on  the list of priorities. 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Why do we need a bigger scoreboard?  

Note @PlummMeanGreen was talking about the corner scoreboard.   Plan is to tear down the current big scoreboard and put smaller scoreboards in all 4 corners of the stadium.  

As long as we are on the subject of wishlists, I’d like to see the ribbon board put in along the front edge of the club level seats.   According to the blueprints, Apogee was pre-wired for it.  

image.jpeg.8b2e6c9bd0605fc43dd692f861949f4f.jpeg

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DeepGreen said:

I'm against the four "mini" video boards in the corners of Apogee.  Ridiculous.  Re-do the Wingzone, make it traditional, and place a new, bigger video board on top of it.

Now wasn’t there something that forced UNT to not place a score board at the top of the wing? But I agree. 4 smaller ones make absolute zero sense, but that was also 3 years ago so times might’ve changed.

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Note @PlummMeanGreen was talking about the corner scoreboard.   Plan is to tear down the current big scoreboard and put smaller scoreboards in all 4 corners of the stadium.  

As long as we are on the subject of wishlists, I’d like to see the ribbon board put in along the front edge of the club level seats.   According to the blueprints, Apogee was pre-wired for it.  

image.jpeg.8b2e6c9bd0605fc43dd692f861949f4f.jpeg

I’ve been saying that for a while and it would make Apogee even nicer. I think the main scoreboard is fine.

57 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’ve been saying that for a while and it would make Apogee even nicer. I think the main scoreboard is fine.

It may be fine, but it’s going away to make room for an athletic center expansion, including a party porch overlooking the south end zone for the lettermen, as I recall. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

It may be fine, but it’s going away to make room for an athletic center expansion, including a party porch overlooking the south end zone for the lettermen, as I recall. 

Would love to see a rendering of what that Athletic Center expansion would look like.  Looks like 500 could easily watch a game from there. For perspective the Green Brigade has about 400 members.

🦅❇️🦅GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Thanks 1