“Defensively, we’ll go with a 3-4 scheme...”

ChiefTenBeers2015

27 minutes ago, greenb.o.g. said:

Whatever dude ... if you're not willing to share then keep your unsubstantiated rumors to yourself.

I don’t need tell you crap and why would I on here.  And even if I did say what it is you could still simply call it an unsubstantiated rumor. So what does it matter outside of me simply saying I know what I know and I don’t care for the guy. 

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Travis said:

I don’t need tell you crap and why would I on here.  And even if I did say what it is you could still simply call it an unsubstantiated rumor. So what does it matter outside of me simply saying I know what I know and I don’t care for the guy. 

It's a pretty big tease, considering Dickey was known for rallying his players in an us-vs-them mentality.  I always thought his players loved him, and they'd run through walls for him.

you're the first to suggest otherwise.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, greenminer said:

It's a pretty big tease, considering Dickey was known for rallying his players in an us-vs-them mentality.  I always thought his players loved him, and they'd run through walls for him.

you're the first to suggest otherwise.

80-100 guys - Not everyone is going to like the coach, any coach

It's a team, not a cult

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Travis said:

You're the one who put it out there. If you don't like the guy then just say you don't like the guy and you have your reasons. 

Edited by greenb.o.g.
  • Downvote 1

On 12/20/2020 at 12:11 AM, GreenGang45 said:

Speed is not a factor for a 4-3. Nobody runs a true 4-3 anymore with 3 true linebackers it’s more of a 4-2-5. And 3-4 and 3-3-5 Is basically the same thing. Personnel wise you put a nickel at one of the OLB spots and bam you have a 3-3-5 . 3 down defenses gives you the ability to put more speed on the field and utilize better athletes for today’s modern offenses.

Bring back the Flex defense! 😁

On 12/20/2020 at 11:08 AM, UNTLifer said:

Can’t remember which game, maybe MUTS, but one of the announcers made the statement that neither had practiced well at all and that Bowen stated he couldn’t figure out where to put them. I think they found a place. Hopefully they can add another 10 to 15 pounds while retaining their speed and quickness. 

Some might say that Bowen couldn't find his a$$ with both hands!

• Upvote 1