Asher to the portal

Coach Bill Lewis

5 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

🙄Let me go on record & say I loathe the NCAA’s version of musical chairs. What’s the chance they discontinue it I wonder?

❇️🦅GMG!

0% to discontinue. Pandora's box is open, for good or bad. Players want more freedoms to move, agree or not. But I believe this will open up more and more schools not renewing scholarships to go after transfers. There will be those who benefit and those who are left out. So for thoses who are in favor of players having more control don't get upset on the other side when schools stop renewing scholarships. I guess most people's overall support or dislike will be based on how their team is impacted. My concern is that G5's will be raided when they have young players who excel (and if you don't think players will be recruited then I guess we will agree to disagree). 

• Upvote 1