247 CUSA Results

El Paso Eagle

Great find, @emmitt01

The Caleb signing reminded me of how excited I was when we signed WR Tee Goree. TBH, I thought his place would have been higher on this list.

Also would like to remind everyone that there was an era, pre-Rivals, where the DMN was doing a state T100 list (maybe they still do it?) and Dickey landed some of those guys.  I think they would have been pretty high on this list.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

This will be a little different this year with a lot of open spots for most teams and the "what-if" of transfers

*Note - Only LaTech has a higher average rating per player

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/?Conference=C-USA

Looks like Caleb is the highest rated player signed in CUSA

image.png.9e5fef5e2afd467a718722c1e4ec1c10.png

Did I read where UNT is still recruiting, though?

🙄Whoops! Of course we are. The podcast guys reminded me of the later signing date on the 2’nd Wednesday in February.E1914C15-90A3-4F69-8AEC-CEFDF2E46F5D.jpeg.b8b1f919e15cf1b0a2cc6061f923b246.jpeg

❇️GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I credit the Caleb Johnson and other late surprises to @PlummMeanGreenand his efforts to highlight our university.  Somebody buy that man a spiked Metamucil.

Why Are You People Encouraging Him Dont Encourage Him GIF -  WhyAreYouPeopleEncouragingHim DontEncourageHim BeQuiet - Discover & Share  GIFs

All kidding aside, really like what @PlummMeanGreen has been putting up. Good stuff

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

• Harry changed the title to 247 CUSA Results
18 hours ago, greenminer said:

Great find, @emmitt01

The Caleb signing reminded me of how excited I was when we signed WR Tee Goree. TBH, I thought his place would have been higher on this list.

Also would like to remind everyone that there was an era, pre-Rivals, where the DMN was doing a state T100 list (maybe they still do it?) and Dickey landed some of those guys.  I think they would have been pretty high on this list.

https://interactives.dallasnews.com/2020/sportsdays-top-recruits-for-2021/

Caleb Johnson checks in at #29 in the DMN top 100, second highest rated commit to a G5 school

We also got #71 Harold West and #92 Zhighlil McMillan

Of those that are committed or signed SMU leads the way with 10 commits, sadly it's safe to say their marketing strategy of representing Dallas seems to be paying off.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNT18Grad said:

Caleb Johnson checks in at #29 in the DMN top 100, second highest rated commit to a G5 school

Of those that are committed or signed SMU leads the way with 10 commits, sadly it's safe to say their marketing strategy of envelopes of cash 💰 seems to be paying off.

FIFY

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, UNT18Grad said:

Of those that are committed or signed SMU leads the way with 10 commits, sadly it's safe to say their marketing strategy of representing Dallas seems to be paying off.

That list is a T100 list specific to the North Texas area, right?

I think they have, or used to have, a state T100...which is what I was referring to.